Save the day and let SunMax panels bring the fun back to your pool !
Imagine, a lovely day, everyone feels like swimming but the water is just TOO COLD !
SunMax pool heating will make the season last longer and provide much more enjoyment.
The pool water will have a very comfortable temperature for your ultimate enjoyment.
‘SunMax Premium’ panels capture FREE Energy from the sun and puts the fun back into your swimming pool.
A Heated swimming pool can provide many benefits;
- Kids spend more time outdoors
- Great family fun and exercise
- Relaxing late night swims
- Therapeutic swims to de-stress and relax
‘SunMax Premium’ Solar Panels are completely GUARANTEED against pool chemicals, harsh U.V. rays and cold winters.
The strongest, most durable, longest lasting UV Protected solar panels available on the market, Worldwide.
Cold water is simply pumped up to the roof using the existing pool pump, it is then heated by the solar panels and the warm water is returned back into the pool.
Free energy straight from the sun, once solar panels are installed the pool will be heated for FREE.
Free Energy from the Sun heats the water in the panels.
SunMax Pool Heating
‘SunMax Premium Solar Panels’ – Exclusive Characteristics
- Zero maintenance costs
- Zero running costs
- Strongest Panel currently available, worldwide
- Pressure tested, coupled with a Burst Pressure rating of 19 Bar
- No polystyrene or backing sheets needed thus no straps across panels
- No trapped moisture and thus no roof rot behind panels
- Very low wind resistance, thus cannot be blown off the roof by strong winds
- Independent Rigid Riser Header System ensures no cracks and peace of mind
- 360 Degree exposure captures Sun energy & the heat deflection from the roof
- Completely modular system allows for easy upgrading or DIY projects
- Reliability, Structural Integrity and Serviceability- Flat or Pitched roofs
- Each panel Tested at an Operating Pressure of 1,5 Bar
- Fully Serviceable – every part is Fully Repairable and Replaceable
- Modular Design – ‘Moulded Comb’ allowing for perfect roof alignment
- Each panel measures 3m x 1.2m Wide
- Saltwater Chlorinator friendly
- X7 Factor – Advanced UV Stabilised for much longer lifespan in the sun
- The most economical way to heat a pool
- Can be installed on flat or concrete slabs
- Best Design & Performance – No problem with Frost & Wind
- Very neat appearance – Allowed in exclusive Estates
- Recommended and supported by the National Consumers Bureau
- Exported Worldwide
- 30 year Life expectancy
- 10 Year Guarantee
Xtreme Solar are Pool Heating Specialists and have proven their value on thousands of pools in every climate around the world.
Swim comfortably knowing your SunMax Premium System is the Best Built, Best Backed and Best Guaranteed pool heating system available.
When one wants the very best, demand the solar pool heating system that has become the industry standard, SunMax.
Cutting Edge technology coupled with over 18 years or Manufacturing Experience and a commitment to Customer Satisfaction make the SunMax Premium Panels the smart choice for Pool Heating.
Xtreme Solar’s World Class Backup assures many years of fun and peace of mind.Heating Guidelines Button
*Note: Some roof types(eg.slate) cannot accommodate pool heating panels, please contact us to find out if your roof qualifies.
4 - Panel SunMax SystemIncludes:VatValve Control SystemFull Installation - Gauteng10 Year Guarantee
6 - Panel SunMax SystemIncludes:VatValve Control SystemFull Installation - Gauteng10 Year Guarantee
8 - Panel SunMax SystemIncludes:VatValve Control SystemFull Installation - Gauteng10 Year Guarantee
10 - Panel SunMax SystemIncludes:VatValve Control SystemFull Installation - Gauteng10 Year Guarantee
DIY Panels R 860 EachDIY Wallmount Valve Kit R 650Includes VatPanels Include:Panel & End Connectors10 Year Guarantee
Pricing Table plugin
Typical pricing: Pump located next to single storey roof, within 50km radius from Alberton.
Excellent choice for DIY panel replacements or Installations as the Panels are modular and easy to install.
DIY Panels include the DIY Diagram and Panel Connectors.
Due to the substantial increase in DIY orders from outside the Gauteng area, we need to request that DIY clients either collect from the factory themselves or arrange their own couriers.
Most clients prefer to use either SFS or Timefreight courier services.